PDA

View Full Version : Phil and teds which model?!

smurfette
03-06-2015, 01:14 PM
My phil and teds sport is on it's last legs .. Is there much difference with the various models? I need the baby to go in the top as I usually have a walker who hops in and out and one of the ones I looked at seemed to imply it was for baby in the back seat.. The vibe I think? Are any of them different seat size wise?

Rubybubbles
03-06-2015, 06:29 PM
My is the first model E3!! I know from using friends the newer models are much easier to push (although I loved mine-but tend to use my out and about most ATM)

Maybe you could go try them out at shop??

Simona
03-06-2015, 07:13 PM
My is the first model E3!! I know from using friends the newer models are much easier to push (although I loved mine-but tend to use my out and about most ATM)

Maybe you could go try them out at shop??

I have that model too....have bought new seat and covers for it and it's brilliant and in perfect condition!
Unfortunately it is now not needed anymore and awaiting a buyer!

Rubybubbles
04-06-2015, 06:36 AM
I have that model too....have bought new seat and covers for it and it's brilliant and in perfect condition! Unfortunately it is now not needed anymore and awaiting a buyer!

It's a great pushchair, looks as new really even though it's now 10 years on (woah!!) but I keep it as a single just incase......