PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a 'transition to schoo'l form please?

tiredandemotional
03-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Hi

I have a LO starting school this September and need to complete a transition to school form for her, at least I assume I do as she also attends a pre-school? Does anyone have a good link, or template, to one please as it's the first time I've had to do one?

Many thanks in advance

Susie

keohane1
03-06-2015, 01:25 PM
I have one I made myselft when the lo went to preschool. Send me your email address and I will pass it on x

julie w
03-06-2015, 08:58 PM
i have a good one from my do. please give me your e mail and i will send xxx

Simona
04-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Hi

I have a LO starting school this September and need to complete a transition to school form for her, at least I assume I do as she also attends a pre-school? Does anyone have a good link, or template, to one please as it's the first time I've had to do one?

Many thanks in advance

Susie

You can certainly look at other cms who have devised their own format...but...I would also look if your LA has a form for all providers to use.
Give them a call or check their website
The requirements have changed a little in view of the integrated review
Good luck

tiredandemotional
04-06-2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks everyone, I have looked on my LA website and found the most up-to-date version of the transition form and downloaded it ready to use. :)

Dragonfly
05-06-2015, 06:45 AM
I don't have one . Could I possibly ask for one? I hadn't realised we had to have one :panic: I have two starting school in September.

Simona
05-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Thanks everyone, I have looked on my LA website and found the most up-to-date version of the transition form and downloaded it ready to use. :)

Those LAs' website can be a mine of information...glad you found the transition form there!