PDA

View Full Version : CIS advertising

berkschick
08-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Finally my details are on the CIS website.

I am a bit annoyed though.

The first thing, and I know this is REALLY petty, but they have dated my submission 18th December so I am half way down the page! I had hoped that as the details only went live today that I would come up at the top of the list!

They have listed the Primary school I do collections from but not the Pre - School. Also they have stated I do before school, After school, All year and Babysitting. I ticked the boxes saying I did Full time and Part time but they have left this off the list. Do you think this will stop parents contacting me? I am wondering if it looks like I just do before and after school care!

Love

Debbie

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi Debbie

I have never ever had them put what I actually want them to put

They always make mistakes

I wanted them to put that I work with special needs - they put that I do not ?

I said I had one vacancy - they said I had none

I told them the schools I pick up from - they put a school that was a 30 min walk away

So I got lots of calls for pick ups from that school which was no good to me

Call them and do not leave it

Angel xx

squiggle
08-01-2008, 12:55 PM
contact them and get all of the bits changed/added. you can ring them or i usually do mine by email.

Of course you want it to show everyone the details of your business, i update mine regularly and then you will go to the top of the list.

Good luck
Hope that helps
Jen x

berkschick
08-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks both for the replies.

I have rung and changed the details, they were actually really nice so I didnt moan too much ;)

Love

Debbie

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Thats good news Debbie - yes they are usually nice and sort it out for you

Glad you have it sorted hopefully you will get some calls now

Angel xx

sarah707
08-01-2008, 01:29 PM
They finally got my details right after 6 phone calls and 2 emails!! Then sent out the data returns in Oct and promptly mucked them up again :laughing:

berkschick
08-01-2008, 01:41 PM
It took them 7 weeks to drop my NCMA toolkit off! Its about the only thing we get free round here.

It had the contracts in it, they literally arrived with it 20mins before M mum came to sign so I looked totally unproffessional as I hadnt had a chance to review the forms.

Its not changed yet online, If its still not changed tomorrow I will ring them again! I dont really understand how hard it can be. It was just a load of boxes to tick that they then had to transfer.

Love

Debbie

Rubybubbles
08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I've always phoned them and find them very helpful! Even if it's just to get your name on the top of the list!

deeb66
08-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Its not changed yet online, If its still not changed tomorrow I will ring them again! I dont really understand how hard it can be. It was just a load of boxes to tick that they then had to transfer.

Love

Debbie

The system usually updates overnight so you should see amended details either tomorrow or day after at the latest.

If I have a vacancy I usually ring up to confirm every few weeks as Emma says it bumps your name up the list.