PDA

View Full Version : Ball pit revommendations

mumofone
12-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi can anyone recommend me a good pop up ball pit and balls? Was about to buy an argos one but the reviews said the balls were really small and poor quality....

Maza
12-05-2015, 02:02 PM
I got some second hand ones from a school summer fete. They were originally from ELC I think. They were about the same size and quality that you get in a soft play centre. I just used a regular paddling pool. They are quite nice to use with water in the pool too. Not sure I would have wanted to pay full price for them to be honest. I have just given them to the charity shop because they were taking up too much storage space.

loocyloo
12-05-2015, 04:02 PM
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/111567434140

I have the above ball pool but I got mine from lidl.
I added balls from elc and random bags of balls I've got from charity shops/car boot sales etc.

It's good and sometimes we just use it as a tent.

**Orchard CM**
12-05-2015, 07:32 PM
You could use a pop up tent or pool? but in response to your question I don't have any recommendations:blush:

lollipop kid
12-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Kids Fun 100 Ball Pool Play Den Childrens Pop Up Tent Pit Indoor Outdoor Toy | eBay (http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/111567434140)

I have the above ball pool but I got mine from lidl.
I added balls from elc and random bags of balls I've got from charity shops/car boot sales etc.

It's good and sometimes we just use it as a tent.

I use something really similar as a reading den. The children love it, and I love the fact that mine folds up completely flat, goes in it's own bag, and hides behind the sofa until we need it. (Sometimes I go into it with the children when I've only got a couple of them with me, and read them stories - we fill it with loads of skinny cushions, which fit nicely along the edges, plus a box of books and just enjoy it).

I've had it for years and it's still going strong (and is still as popular as ever). (Originally bought from Aldi for about the same cost as your one.)

:thumbsup:

L