PDA

View Full Version : FEEE hell!

BlondeMoment
09-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm recently back from maternity leave and have been trying to sort out registering for the government funding.
I'm running out of time as I need to 'submit my headcount' by 13th and I have no idea how to. I have emailed Early Years and they have told me I would be sent some sort of link on the 5th May. Well it didn't arrive, not in the junk box or anything. I emailed back to say I didn't receive it.
They then mailed back to me saying it had been sent out 'this morning' via a different email address. It hasn't!
I can't get hold of anyone to speak to and I'm really really stressed out that I'll miss the deadline because of all this.
Can anyone help me? I'm tearing my hair out here.

loocyloo
09-05-2015, 08:36 PM
What area are you in?
Do you know a local childminder who can help with forwarding emails etc? (If only to help you locate your missing emails)
Good luck x

Mouse
09-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Are there any other childminders locally that you could speak to?

I think each local authority has their own way of doing things so, if you can't get to speak to anyone in your Early Years department, I would try speaking to another childminder who uses the online system and can give you some help.

blue bear
10-05-2015, 08:59 AM
http://dnn.essex.gov.uk/Portals/49/Documents/Information%20for%20Managers/c_%20Free%20Entitlement/3-4%20Year%20Old%20Parent%20Agreement%20Form%20Summe r%202015.pdf

Not the head count form though. It does say in the agreement you can claim late for certain circumstances,do t know if that helps?

Simona
10-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm recently back from maternity leave and have been trying to sort out registering for the government funding.
I'm running out of time as I need to 'submit my headcount' by 13th and I have no idea how to. I have emailed Early Years and they have told me I would be sent some sort of link on the 5th May. Well it didn't arrive, not in the junk box or anything. I emailed back to say I didn't receive it.
They then mailed back to me saying it had been sent out 'this morning' via a different email address. It hasn't!
I can't get hold of anyone to speak to and I'm really really stressed out that I'll miss the deadline because of all this.
Can anyone help me? I'm tearing my hair out here.

The quickest way to claim funding is to approach the Finance Dept in your LA...they are the ones who send out the census and will add you to the list of providers once you confirm your grade.
Good luck

BlondeMoment
10-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanks everyone.
If i have to spend all day on the phone tomorrow I will lol.
Aghhhhh!