PDA

View Full Version : Childrens work

mumofone
08-05-2015, 09:51 AM
What do you do with any pictures or models, writing etc your mindees do each day?

AliceK
08-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Most of it gets sent home. If they tell me something is for me I will pin it on the noticeboard in the playroom and keep it for a while. Sometimes I take a photo of something to upload to their LJ, when I used paper LJs I would photocopy things and put them in the file.

xx

Evie125
08-05-2015, 10:27 AM
I send them home my house is too full as it is!!! I do take pictures to put in the learning journey if what they did show a skill I've not seen before though

FloraDora
09-05-2015, 05:34 PM
The back of my living room door is a temporary gallery, I leave the blutack out and they stick their writing, pictures etc.. Up if they want to.
I have to be honest and send home most, except if it is the process that was important and a child just draws on loads of odd bits of paper, they choose a couple to take home and rarely are interested in what happens to the rest. I make my own bricks to burn on the fire out of paper so I will recycle the others. Better than lingering in the back of the car. They produce so much.

I take photos of what they are doing as obs evidence and close up of a picture/ whiteboard/ blackboard they may have told me what they have drawn or steps forward in their scribble.