PDA

View Full Version : Childs paoer work question

mumofone
05-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Just wondered whether people organise their paperwork so that one mindees paperwork is all together eg. Accident forms, attendance firms, Childs info etc is altogether or whether you seperate it so that all mindees accident forms are together, all children's emergency contact info is together, all attendance records are kept together?
Does that make sense? Not sure best way of doing it.

lollipop kid
05-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Just wondered whether people organise their paperwork so that one mindees paperwork is all together eg. Accident forms, attendance firms, Childs info etc is altogether or whether you seperate it so that all mindees accident forms are together, all children's emergency contact info is together, all attendance records are kept together?
Does that make sense? Not sure best way of doing it.

I've done mine so that I've got a file for each child. It's all in the one ring-binder, but each one has their own tab within it.

I keep attendance register sheets (again organised by child's name) in a separate folder as I find there to be too many to keep with the rest of the child's paperwork. Also, I keep the attendance register file out all the time so I can grab it quickly, but keep the rest locked away.

Hope that helps,

L

Chatterbox Childcare
05-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Each child has their own file where all records go apart from the current contract and information sheet, I keep everyone's in one file for easy access. As details change I put the old paperwork in their file.

Attendance Sheets are all in one file as I have all children listed together