PDA

View Full Version : displaying documents for parents

SYLVIA
19-04-2015, 12:53 PM
I am thinking of making a folder/book to keep general documents in such as safeguarding numbers, insurance policy, menus etc instead of having them in hanging display wallets. I only have a small hallway and nowhere really to hang these things. At the moment they are in the playroom but parents don't always go in there and the book could easily sit on the side during the day. What do you think? Would this be ok as long as my certificate and parent poster are actually on display

bunyip
19-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Display them how you like. Just don't expect anyone to look at them.

Not one parent has ever checked I hold an Ofsted registration certificate, insurance, PFA training, etc. until I take it out of the display hanger they've walked past and put it right in front of their face. They'd all happily sign the contract purely on the basis that I am who I say I am. :panic::panic:

SYLVIA
19-04-2015, 01:18 PM
You just confirmed what I thought really, but at least it will look at bit tidier.

VeggieSausage
19-04-2015, 03:03 PM
My reg certificate that has been up in my hallway for 5 years, when I sent out a parents qu'aire one the the questions was is your childcarer's reg certificate clearly displayed - 2 replied NO!!! ......