PDA

View Full Version : Plumbing work and childminding

faydin
17-04-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

My toilets are blocked and they had to do a small digging in the kitchen to change the pipe. They left us temporarily toilet downstairs. I informed the parent before she bring her two year old son to me. I told her there isn't good smell in the house today but if you really need me to have him I will use the living room and the doors will be kept closed all the time.
So that she can make decision to bring or not. But she she still brought him.

faydin
17-04-2015, 06:19 AM
Hi Everyone, My toilets are blocked and they had to do a small digging in the kitchen to change the pipe. They left us temporarily toilet downstairs. I informed the parent before she bring her two year old son to me. I told her there isn't good smell in the house today but if you really need me to have him I will use the living room and the doors will be kept closed all the time. So that she can make decision to bring or not. But she she still brought him.

And today at 5 o'clock she texted me saying they all got sick and vomiting all night. And she says she hopes they haven't passed on me. And they don't know where they got it from and won't be bringing today. My question is "should I not care for any children during this blockage to prevent the germs spreading?" Because she is not blaming me but I think she means it by texting at 5 o'clock in the morning. 😔

Dragonfly
17-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Texting you at 5 am :panic: no way. I don't think they could of caught anything from a smell, and you did give her the choice of bringing them or I'm coincidence I'm sure. Hope you don't get it.

blue bear
18-04-2015, 07:07 AM
Some people just don't think, bet she's been up all night and is intending to sleep in the day with her poorly lo so she text you before they went back to sleep so she doesn't have to stay awake to text you later. Lots of people think if they text you in the night you will just read it at what ever time you get up, not realising the notification sound wakes you up.
As long as you have risked assessed and been sensible about the disruption I can't see how the sickness is down to you, it can be caught anywhere. Try not to worry about it.

faydin
20-04-2015, 09:00 PM
Some people just don't think, bet she's been up all night and is intending to sleep in the day with her poorly lo so she text you before they went back to sleep so she doesn't have to stay awake to text you later. Lots of people think if they text you in the night you will just read it at what ever time you get up, not realising the notification sound wakes you up. As long as you have risked assessed and been sensible about the disruption I can't see how the sickness is down to you, it can be caught anywhere. Try not to worry about it.

Thanks for your comments xx

Rubybubbles
21-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Nothing to do with you current lack of toilet situation if they have "all" been d&v

Hope you don't catch anything! And remember it's 48 hours!!

rickysmiths
21-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Nothing to do with you current lack of toilet situation if they have "all" been d&v

Hope you don't catch anything! And remember it's 48 hours!!

Exactly!

Also I don't see any problem with a text at 5.30 you would have all called her names if she had text after the start of work and it is not her fault if you keep your phone by the bed! Better to hear before work.