PDA

View Full Version : Printers

mumofone
12-04-2015, 03:11 PM
A lot of you mention printing your photos out daily and that sounds very expensive to me! What dyou all know that I dont(?!), what type of printer/paper etc do you use?

natlou82
12-04-2015, 04:54 PM
I don't print my photos, I use free prints and wait for them to arrive in the post. I could actually just upload them to my obs etc but I like a proper print lol x

mumofone
12-04-2015, 05:05 PM
I don't print my photos, I use free prints and wait for them to arrive in the post. I could actually just upload them to my obs etc but I like a proper print lol x

What's free prints natlou?

natlou82
12-04-2015, 05:13 PM
It's an app which gives you 42 free prints per month, you do have to pay for postage thought which is usually around £3

mumofone
12-04-2015, 05:22 PM
It's an app which gives you 42 free prints per month, you do have to pay for postage thought which is usually around £3

Oh right, So 7p a print if you take the postage as the overall cost? I've never heard of this before.

natlou82
12-04-2015, 05:26 PM
It might be a little more as I can't remember the exact figure, although you don't have to always order the full 42 which does reduce your postage. I like it although there are probably more cost efficient ways of doing it. Any prints I don't use I pass on to the parents :-)

blue bear
12-04-2015, 06:26 PM
I use the app pic collage, I the add four photos onto a 6x4 normal size photo.
Then when I order from free prints I end up with four passport size photos to each free photo (so in effect 4 x 42 free)

loocyloo
12-04-2015, 06:37 PM
I use a pogo printer and bought a bulk load of photo paper which I think worked out at about 5p a print.

I also print onto photo paper on my printer or just normal paper.

I also use truprint. I prepay for photos .. About 5p a print plus postage

Lidl are also good for good value prints.

My obs are done with 2simple and that includes photos that I print out the whole thing on normal paper.