PDA

View Full Version : Where am I up to?

HappyFeet2014
09-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Hi I submitted my online application along with references 2 weeks ago. I sent my health declaration a week before that and have DBS back and signed up to the update service.

Today I received a letter from Ofsted with my security token. I know you can use this to track where your application is but I don't know how :( I have looked on several things using my gateway log in. All I can see is that my application has successfully been submitted. Some people have mentioned being able to see the history of their application like when Ofsted have opened it ect. Am I looking in the wrong place? I just want to know how long I have before they are going to ring me to book my pre reg visit.

Also my referees have had letters today from Ofsted asking them questions about me. Is this normal if I submitted the references online with my application?

Thank you for any advice given :)

HappyFeet2014
10-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Sorted it now

mumofone
10-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Sorted it now

Good luck :-) keep us posted :-)

HappyFeet2014
10-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Thank you :)

I've had my invoice to pay today... That was the last part I was waiting for so hopefully I'll get the call next week x

leopardgirlx
11-04-2015, 08:31 AM
i received and paid for my invoice within two weeks of applying. i applied on the 31st december and had my pre-reg visit on the 31st march. still waiting for certificate.. you should log in to the online portal then click on the tab on the left of the screen which says 'online applications' then where it says 'go to section' and a drop box click on the 'progress' tab then press 'go' then click 'see more' you will then see all the sections of information and when they have been received they will say 'completed'

my advice would be to ring ofsted regularly, and if (as in my case) the LA lose your paperwork then chase them too.. i am far too on the ball and am desperate to get working - if i hadnt have chased ofsted and LA then i would probably still not know that they had lost the first lot of paperwork.

good luck :) x

Amanda70
11-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Hi, what we're the extra questions that Ofsted asked your referees?

HappyFeet2014
11-04-2015, 12:05 PM
i received and paid for my invoice within two weeks of applying. i applied on the 31st december and had my pre-reg visit on the 31st march. still waiting for certificate.. you should log in to the online portal then click on the tab on the left of the screen which says 'online applications' then where it says 'go to section' and a drop box click on the 'progress' tab then press 'go' then click 'see more' you will then see all the sections of information and when they have been received they will say 'completed'

my advice would be to ring ofsted regularly, and if (as in my case) the LA lose your paperwork then chase them too.. i am far too on the ball and am desperate to get working - if i hadnt have chased ofsted and LA then i would probably still not know that they had lost the first lot of paperwork.

good luck :) x

Thank you. My LA are coming out next week to do a mock pre reg with me. She rang me yesterday and so far so good with my application. I've been online and everything says completed apart from my references but I know they sent them yesterday

HappyFeet2014
11-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Hi, what we're the extra questions that Ofsted asked your referees?

They sent them a form to fill in asking general questions like what qualities do I have, how long have they known me, how do they know me ect. I just thought it was strange as they already wrote me a reference and I attached them with my application. Probably just checking they have actually wrote the references