PDA

View Full Version : The house is spotless...

Mouse
27-03-2015, 12:54 PM
...my own children have been told to be on their best behaviour when they get in from school...my husband had been banished to the garden...

that's right, I've got a family coming for a visit this afternoon :laughing:

I'm going to lose nearly all my current children in September, so I paid for gold membership on childcare.co.uk, contacted everyone and have 3 visits arranged for over the next few days. Fingers crossed I'll have all my spaces filled before any of my current lot actually leave :thumbsup:

lollipop kid
27-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Good luck, Mouse! Hope they're all lovely families.

:thumbsup:

L

mumofone
27-03-2015, 01:09 PM
...my own children have been told to be on their best behaviour when they get in from school...my husband had been banished to the garden... that's right, I've got a family coming for a visit this afternoon :laughing: I'm going to lose nearly all my current children in September, so I paid for gold membership on childcare.co.uk, contacted everyone and have 3 visits arranged for over the next few days. Fingers crossed I'll have all my spaces filled before any of my current lot actually leave :thumbsup:

Good luck :-) let us know how it goes x

mrsb79
27-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Good luck mouse xx

Maza
27-03-2015, 02:01 PM
Good luck Mouse!

I'll also lose two in September. I'm getting quite a few enquiries recently but they all want to start after Easter and that's too soon for me. x

FussyElmo
27-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Good luck Mouse :thumbsup:

Mouse
27-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Yay..they've signed up!

They said they'd pretty much made up their minds already from when we'd chatted on the phone and the visit just confirmed what they thought.

Lovely couple and lovely baby. Dad is a teacher so we had a good chat about Ofsted!

loocyloo
27-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Yay..they've signed up!

They said they'd pretty much made up their minds already from when we'd chatted on the phone and the visit just confirmed what they thought.

Lovely couple and lovely baby. Dad is a teacher so we had a good chat about Ofsted!

Brilliant. Well done you xx

FussyElmo
27-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Yay..they've signed up!

Brilliant news

Tulip
27-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Great news and a tidy house too! :)
Well done

natlou82
27-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Well done Mouse :-)

shortstuff
27-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Yay..they've signed up!

Brill news. Well done.