PDA

View Full Version : 2 year progress check

Happiness
13-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Hi lovely people:)
I am just preparing my first 2 year progress check for one of my mindees. Can anyone share a 2 Year Assessment sample template please?
TIA xx

sarah707
14-03-2015, 07:10 PM
There are quite a few sample layouts on our Independent Childminders Facebook group - are you on there?

Mine is very simple - name, date of birth, space for the child's comments and parents comments.

Then prime areas of learning - what they know and what they are working on next.

Hth :D

Happiness
14-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Thank you Sarah :). I have just asked to join the group.
Do I have to include specific areas of learning and development in my progress check please? Or is it just the main 3 prime areas of learning?
Many thanks :)

hectors house
14-03-2015, 09:54 PM
I include 3 Prime Areas with quite a lot of detail, specific areas in less detail and also COEL - next steps that I would like to work on and a space for parents to add next steps they would like to work on.

Here is the Somerset Unique child form that they recommend for 2 year development checks

Early Years 0 to 5 (http://www.somerset.gov.uk/childrens-services/early-years-for-families/early-years-0-to-5/)

If you scroll down the list on the left hand side you will see an option for EYFS - Unique child - example

it shows you a completed form - I put far more detail into mine though.

Happiness
14-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Thank you Hector House :)
This is brilliant x