PDA

View Full Version : That terrifying moment...

Mouse
10-03-2015, 04:18 PM
...when you open the door and find 2 policemen standing there.

Then the utter relief when you realise one of them is the dad of your mindee and he's popped by to drop off some Sainsbury's Active Kids vouchers :laughing::laughing:

k1rstie
10-03-2015, 05:14 PM
I have a few police officer parents. One of my families has been with me for 12 years, and I have never seen him in his uniform!
I do not know what I would feel if he turned up in uniform!!!! Panic and dread I suspect

JoRo163
10-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Lol panic!! I have 3 police officer families & none have turned up in uniform. I think I'd panic too!!

rickysmiths
11-03-2015, 01:03 AM
None of my Police Officer parents were Uniform LOL! But I have two starting in Sept hadn't occurred to me they might arrive in Uniform! :laughing:

k1rstie
11-03-2015, 06:42 AM
I have a few police officer parents. One of my families has been with me for 12 years, and I have never seen him in his uniform!
I do not know what I would feel if he turned up in uniform!!!! Panic and dread I suspect

I did have a mother from a neighbouring force, and she would usually drop of in uniform. She wore black combat trousers and a black pole with white wording. Although she looked like she was ready to kick my door down if I did not answer the door quick enough, I did not find it intimidating.

I find the white shirt, tie and stab proof vest the most effective, it must do something deep down in my physique !!!