PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk

JoRo163
09-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know if you can still pay for this annually? I'm not currently a gold member, but want to subscribe again. I'd prefer to pay annually as if I remember rightly, it works out considerably cheaper! On the app, there's only a weekly or monthly option.

Can anyone help?

moggy
09-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know if you can still pay for this annually? I'm not currently a gold member, but want to subscribe again. I'd prefer to pay annually as if I remember rightly, it works out considerably cheaper! On the app, there's only a weekly or monthly option.

Can anyone help?

Rick
09-03-2015, 04:22 PM

Can anyone help?

If you get to 300 posts and become a green member of the forum you can get a 50% discount

JoRo163
09-03-2015, 07:36 PM
If you get to 300 posts and become a green member of the forum you can get a 50% discount

Even better! Thanks for the tip!!

Richard
09-03-2015, 08:21 PM
The annual option is available via our website only. Just login and go to www.childcare.co.uk/upgrade

greenfaerie
09-03-2015, 11:26 PM
I'm currently considering signing up to a gold membership. I understand that an annual membership works out much cheaper, but in people's opinion is it usually necessary? Due to the limited nature of the Childminding business there's only so many customers we can take.

Since I'm new to this industry I was just wondering if people would advise signing up for a year from day one of looking for customers? Thanks. :)

JoRo163
10-03-2015, 06:49 AM
The annual option is available via our website only. Just login and go to www.childcare.co.uk/upgrade

Thank you Richard! I am now Gold :)

Rick
10-03-2015, 07:12 AM
I'm currently considering signing up to a gold membership. I understand that an annual membership works out much cheaper, but in people's opinion is it usually necessary? Due to the limited nature of the Childminding business there's only so many customers we can take. Since I'm new to this industry I was just wondering if people would advise signing up for a year from day one of looking for customers? Thanks. :)

It definitely is worth it and it's unlikely you will fill all your spaces at the same time and they all stay with you for a considerable amount of time.

They also have free online CPD training, childminding guides and online Creative Steps magazine