PDA

View Full Version : Childcare vouchers

JoRo163
05-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Be just signed up a new family who want to pay using busy bees childcare vouchers. Does any one know how I set this up?

TIA

loocyloo
05-03-2015, 02:39 PM
:) I would give busy bees a call/email, and they can send you a form to fill in and send back, usually with a copy of your registration certificate.

this is the parent pack ... somewhere towards the back is a number to call. I did it for one of my mums!http://www.rctcbc.gov.uk/en/relateddocuments/publications/earlyyears/busybeeschildcarevouchers-parentsinformationpack.pdf

parents can give you physical vouchers, that you then exchange for payment, but most people have payment made straight to their bank account. its very easy. just ask parents how long it will take voucher company to actually put the money in your account from when they 'action' it! ( usually seems to be 2-3 working days! ) and then ask parents to ensure they action it in time for you to be paid by the date you wish to be paid! ( although I have one mum who is paid on the last day of the month, and although she actions payment that day, I don't get it until the 3rd of the month ( or later due to weekends! ) but I knew that and have agreed it with mum! )

JoRo163
05-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Thank you! I'll give them a ring :)