PDA

View Full Version : Short term mindees

mumofone
04-03-2015, 09:37 PM
What paperwork do we need to complete for short term mindees? Do you have to do everything you would for any other child?

moggy
05-03-2015, 01:13 PM
You certainly need all the statutory stuff like contact details, parent details, emergency contacts, medical/allergy info.
How short-term will determine how much statutory learning/dev requirements you do... are you talking a week or two? few months?

mumofone
07-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Just resurrecting my thread(!), i dont know who that was in relation to now but I now have a possible pair of mindees (siblings) coming to be for half term. Aside from the contract and statutory paperwork (eg child record form, medical stuff, emergency contacts) what other paperwork do i need for 5 days only?

moggy
07-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Nothing else needed. Just have fun!

lollipop kid
07-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Just resurrecting my thread(!), i dont know who that was in relation to now but I now have a possible pair of mindees (siblings) coming to be for half term. Aside from the contract and statutory paperwork (eg child record form, medical stuff, emergency contacts) what other paperwork do i need for 5 days only?

Attendance register for each of them.

:D

L

mumofone
07-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys, so definitely no need for plans, next steps, starting points etc???