PDA

View Full Version : T-SHIRTS ARRIVED!!

butterfly
01-08-2008, 09:01 PM
hooray my t-shirts arrived today!! they're great although my husband says they're too purple and bright! grumpy ******! i thought the brighter the better as the idea is to advertise!! any way i'll get a picture up here on the forum for you all to see! would definately recommend the ebay seller though. from my first enquiry email to delivery took just 3 days!

miffy
01-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Miffy xx

sarah707
01-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Sounds great!

Look forward to seeing the pics! :D

sarahstanbridge
02-08-2008, 05:06 PM
i would be interested to see your t shirts too. i need to get advertising since i lost full time baby on monday due to parent messing about and not admitting that she had no job!!! it really quiet around here at the moment. what ebay seller did you use? thanks

stalbansminder
02-08-2008, 05:16 PM
I'd be interested to see the t-shirts too please!

butterfly
02-08-2008, 05:16 PM
i would be interested to see your t shirts too. i need to get advertising since i lost full time baby on monday due to parent messing about and not admitting that she had no job!!! it really quiet around here at the moment. what ebay seller did you use? thanks

sorry to hear about your full timer! hopefully you'll get some enquiries soon! have a look on my other thread regarding tshirts for the ebay link.

butterfly
02-08-2008, 05:29 PM
here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110274811169&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

miffy
02-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks for that

Miffy xx

mum22
02-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I cant wait to see piccies, cant decide what to do, really fancy getting a "uniform" as hate choosing what to wear.

Chimps Childminding
02-08-2008, 08:25 PM
June and I have been thinking about getting some sort of uniform - all my clothes get ruined crawling round on the floor, or getting paint etc on them. It would be nice to get up each morning and know what to wear - only thing is we can't decide what to have!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Tatia
02-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks for this link a few days ago, Butterfly. I got in touch and they have sent me a sample shirt with logo on the back and name prionted in front (where pocket would be if had a pocket. We're having some made for my drop-in group. We got the light blue ones. This company is fantastic, very quick responses to e-mails and questions and I'm thrilled with the shirt, too. The sizes tend to run large as I was sent a medium and it fits comfortable when I'd normally order a large (cos of my boobs). And I can't believe how reasonably priced it was, only a tenner for the shirt we want. Will be more if we have embroidered names instead of printed but only by a few £.

If you want shirts, I'd definitely use these guys and tell em me and Butterfly recommended them!;)

Rubybubbles
03-08-2008, 06:33 PM
excellent

Purple is my fav colour too;)

butterfly
03-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks for this link a few days ago, Butterfly. I got in touch and they have sent me a sample shirt with logo on the back and name prionted in front (where pocket would be if had a pocket. We're having some made for my drop-in group. We got the light blue ones. This company is fantastic, very quick responses to e-mails and questions and I'm thrilled with the shirt, too. The sizes tend to run large as I was sent a medium and it fits comfortable when I'd normally order a large (cos of my boobs). And I can't believe how reasonably priced it was, only a tenner for the shirt we want. Will be more if we have embroidered names instead of printed but only by a few £.

If you want shirts, I'd definitely use these guys and tell em me and Butterfly recommended them!;)

i definately agree Tatia! they were fantastic! if anyone wants to say i recommended them my ebay user name is krt1981!! i'm going to contact them and see if they'll do hooded tops and waterproof coats!

FizzysFriends
19-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Is there a pic of these somewhere?

angeldelight
19-08-2008, 08:56 AM
No - but it would be good to see them ?

Angel xx

mimo
19-08-2008, 10:46 AM
looking forwards to seeing pictures of them