PDA

View Full Version : meeting with 2nd parent

Jules27
01-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Well had my 2nd meeting today. Went really well, lovely mother, daughter soooo sweet played really well with my youngest son... only about 6 months between them. Mum just seems to be on a guilt trip about going to work, did my best to reasure her... she said will call me either way after my hols )i go on monday to turkey..yipieee) so keep fingers crossed for a 'Yes' !!!!!! REally going to throw myself into leaflet drop when I get back!!!:laughing:

Jules xx

fishbones1
01-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Lucky you, hope its a yes for you, i'll keep my fingers crossed. I wish I would have some luck in the getting children in department!!!! Advertised everywhere!!!

Jules27
01-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Lucky you, hope its a yes for you, i'll keep my fingers crossed. I wish I would have some luck in the getting children in department!!!! Advertised everywhere!!!

You will get there hun!!!! The two i poss have are not many hours. Really need either a full timer or two part timers. Have tried a leaflet drop locally? i'm doing tht at the mo and have had response. you will prob get a run of enqiries!!!!!:laughing:

butterfly
01-08-2008, 08:57 PM
hope you both get some children soon! and me! i have 5 occasional children but nobody permenant so i'm getting a bit desperate now!

miffy
01-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jules - have a lovely holiday too

Hope you get some phone calls soon Fishbones

Miffy xx

angeldelight
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Good luck

Angel xxx

Alibali
02-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Hope it goes well.:)