PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance reed Diffusers?!!

mumofone
20-02-2015, 08:06 PM
I have some of these around my home and wondered when risk assessing whether I should move them? Has anyone got them and moved them as they consider them a risk or simply because you don't want kids knocking them over or anything?! It's amazing what you need to consider once you start looking!!

FloraDora
20-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Definately RA and keep out of the way.
* if they are spilled, stains furniture/ surfaces
* not sure what are in yours but I wouldn't want LO's near mine. They could drink it!

I keep one on a very high out of the way, no child could ever reach, shelf in the downstairs loo.

Chimps Childminding
21-02-2015, 04:33 PM
I've got one but in a room that the little ones don't use, and too high up for a child to reach, particularly as I have the Glade (or Airwick) one that has the little balls in it, wouldn't want a child eating them :panic:

cathtee
21-02-2015, 07:02 PM
I don't use the reed difusers but I do light a candle to make the room a little sweeter after a dirty nappy change, but the candles are out of reach of the children x

mumofone
21-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Definately RA and keep out of the way. * if they are spilled, stains furniture/ surfaces * not sure what are in yours but I wouldn't want LO's near mine. They could drink it! I keep one on a very high out of the way, no child could ever reach, shelf in the downstairs loo.

Good points, thanks Flora :-) I'll move it x

mumofone
21-02-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't use the reed difusers but I do light a candle to make the room a little sweeter after a dirty nappy change, but the candles are out of reach of the children x

Haha Yep I'll have to have a bit of a smelly porch instead! :-)