PDA

View Full Version : Parents permission forms

mumofone
12-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi I'm putting together my parent permission forms and think I must be missing loads but can't think which! I've got - outings, observations, photographs, medical treatment, non prescription meds, wipes and nappy cream. Any others I need?

loocyloo
12-02-2015, 10:31 AM
I have trampoline, face paint, putting on suncream and something else but I can't remember what!

( I don't have a trampoline and don't like them unless properly supervised but I have permission if I need it )

Simona
12-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Hi I'm putting together my parent permission forms and think I must be missing loads but can't think which! I've got - outings, observations, photographs, medical treatment, non prescription meds, wipes and nappy cream. Any others I need?

In view of the latest news from ICO regarding retaining photos and keeping records 'after' the children's care ends....make sure you add permission to retain those for the reasons stated by ICO.

mumofone
12-02-2015, 10:39 AM
I have trampoline, face paint, putting on suncream and something else but I can't remember what! ( I don't have a trampoline and don't like them unless properly supervised but I have permission if I need it )

Face painting? Wow I'd not even considered that one! :-)

mumofone
12-02-2015, 10:49 AM
In view of the latest news from iCO regarding retaining photos and keeping records 'after' the children's care ends....make sure you add permission to retain those for the reasons stated by ICO.

Sorry Simona, what's Ico? Thank you

loocyloo
12-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Face painting? Wow I'd not even considered that one! :-)

I've had children allergic to face paint and a parent who was phobic! Child could have face painted .. But had to be washed off before mum arrived!

Simona
12-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Sorry Simona, what's Ico? Thank you

Information Commissioner Officer...we pay £35 each year to register with them as Data Controllers

rickysmiths
12-02-2015, 02:19 PM
You don't need permission to get medical treatment anymore. Who could work with any parent that din't give it and you would be negligent for not seeking it if it were needed. It was changed in the revised EYFS in Sept 2012

Simona
12-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Outings do not need permission anymore
Wipes or nappy cream...if parents have a particular choice ask them to provide own wipes.
Cream I would only use what is provided by parents in case of allergy.