PDA

View Full Version : childminding app for android

chocolate.chip
11-02-2015, 11:15 AM
What do you use? Are there any good apps out there for doing learning journals?

loocyloo
11-02-2015, 12:05 PM
I use 2simple early years. It used to be a free app but not sure it is now. I think though that you can request a trial.

I find it simple and easy to use. Purely for observations, they don't do other paperwork etc.

AliceK
11-02-2015, 12:25 PM
I use Tapestry. I have the app on my phone and also have it on my laptop. Most of my day to day obs, photos I do via my phone and then usually tidy up and post on my laptop.

xxx

KatieFS
11-02-2015, 01:25 PM
I use orbit. It's free on my I phone. Use it for observations. So much easier than preparing hard copies with photos!
Had great feedback from parents too

chocolate.chip
11-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Can you use Orbit on Android phones? I've seen people recommend it but can't fond it in Play Store

fluff1975
01-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Can you use Orbit on Android phones? I've seen people recommend it but can't fond it in Play Store

Orbit isn't available for android and when I emailed them I got a pretty curt response saying they had no intention of developing it for android! So I sent a curt response back :o

blue bear
01-03-2015, 10:43 AM
I use orbit on my android but through chrome so you need internet access to do so. To be honest I'd rather use it through chrome as the app is only a limited version.
The owner of orbit does not rate the security of android apps.
I find orbit really easy to use and it's free bonus. :thumbsup: