PDA

View Full Version : #EYTalking and HighScope

Simona
11-02-2015, 09:08 AM
If anyone follows the HighScope this is the #EYtalking session last night with Tracy Seed who is a High scope trainer...lots of good links.

https://storify.com/EYTalking/highscope?utm_medium=sfy.co-twitter&utm_campaign=&awesm=sfy.co_p04M1&utm_content=storify-pingback&utm_source=t.co

loocyloo
11-02-2015, 12:15 PM
Thanks. I'll have a look later. Tracy Seed is great. I did some training with her years ago.

lisbet
11-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Thanks :) I got lots out of my H/S training, so I'd like to read through it later. Silly question, but I don't know my way around Twitter: Is there a way to get the discussion to show with the oldest 'tweet' first?

Simona
11-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Thanks :) I got lots out of my H/S training, so I'd like to read through it later. Silly question, but I don't know my way around Twitter: Is there a way to get the discussion to show with the oldest 'tweet' first?

The #EYtalking session is storified...is that the right word?... by Laura Henry who usually is the host
she collates the tweets...I see what you mean and agree that it would be best to see the start of the session not the end.
I have just scrolled to the end of the tweets and it is much easier to follow by scrolling up not down!

I will ask Laura if that can be changed

lisbet
11-02-2015, 06:27 PM
The #EYtalking session is storified...is that the right word?... by Laura Henry who usually is the host
she collates the tweets...I see what you mean and agree that it would be best to see the start of the session not the end.
I have just scrolled to the end of the tweets and it is much easier to follow by scrolling up not down!

I will ask Laura if that can be changed

Thanks, will scroll to the bottom and read up :)