PDA

View Full Version : Parents

Hannahlg
01-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Well we look after a little boy from 8.30am till 4.00pm, in the hoildays he is coming 8.30am till 12.30pm

now today she droped boy off as normal phoned up at about 10.30am asking if he could stay all day- well me and mum had planned to go to asda with my grandad as he takes us in his car as he shops at asda as well. So my mum said no as we have made plans for this afternoon

now the reason why she wonted him to stay all day was because dad has been asked to work in leeds today so he needs the car. I dont see why he needed to stay all day so what us she hasnt got the car she can walk to ours and back , whic hshe had to do in the end. so really she wonted to have him all day becose she hasnt got the car today

she dosentt even work i nthe school hoildays anyway as he works in a school

My mum said to me after she done on phone with her that she would of said if she had asked 2 or 3 days ago, but i wouldnt have becouse i dont see why he needed to stay all day, for me to change my plans to suit parents it has to be a good reason and to me that is not a good reason

and yestoday my mum give her the bill for july so my mum has been cahrign her full fees from 8.30am till 12.30pm then half fee's from 12.30pm till4.00pm as he down to stay till 4pm anyways

she didnt know she had to pay half for the afternoon, if where stil avable to look afer the child then thier either pay full or half depeadning on why not coming etc.

Pipsqueak
01-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I think that is fair enough Hannah on all that you have said including charging her the fees - think you have been more than fair in putting it as half fees - if she is contracted till 4.30 but picking up early. I presume it was all explained to her prior and she has your fees policy.

Again fair enough about the short notice change of times - asking you to have lo all day.

sarah707
01-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I wonder if she needs to be sat down so you and mum can explain the fees to her... again.

She clearly isn't getting it is she?? :rolleyes:

Did you enjoy your shopping trip? :D

Hannahlg
01-08-2008, 04:32 PM
well my mum did tell her about the fee's in she started in feburary, all parents will be geting all new poliys in stepmber

and yes had a good trip to asda but forget my ice cream:(