PDA

View Full Version : Agencies

Mrs Scrubbit
08-02-2015, 10:13 AM
May have heard wrong ......I think childminding agencies are being discussed on Sunday Politics Show at 11 am today( BBC 1 South ), thought it might be of interest to those who live in the area xx

Simona
08-02-2015, 11:05 AM
May have heard wrong ......I think childminding agencies are being discussed on Sunday Politics Show at 11 am today( BBC 1 South ), thought it might be of interest to those who live in the area xx

I am watching...hope there is a debate but the trailer does not mention it...it's all about business and tax dodging!

Mouse
08-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Is it what Debbie's taking part in?

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/independent-childminding-chat/134588-agency-questions.html

Mrs Scrubbit
08-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Well not much of a debate more of an advertising campaign I think:panic:

Simona
08-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Well not much of a debate more of an advertising campaign I think:panic:

Not even that.
I wonder if the programme was changed to suit the week's political agenda?...would love to see the interview CC took part in.

Only 4 Children is busy advertising agencies at the moment...did anyone see their huge advert in Nursery World recently?

Simona
08-02-2015, 10:07 PM
BBC news South covers many regional areas and I was concentrating on London....wrong of course but details are emerging on this programme and I will look at Those tomorrow
food for thought ....Me thinks !