PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a separate business account?

sab
24-01-2015, 03:21 PM
I'm pre reg and wondered if you have a business account and do you recommend anyone in particular?

shortstuff
24-01-2015, 03:46 PM
I don't have a separate ac personally. Business ac's usually cost to operate them.

watford wizz
24-01-2015, 04:41 PM
I have a separate current account which parents/carers/vouchers go into but it's not a "business account " but it's my business account. I then have standing orders to other accounts ie tax, household, personal.

alex__17
24-01-2015, 04:50 PM
I use a different current account for parent payments and vouchers to go into and I pay my insurance etx from it, v easy to keep track of who's paid fees each month as not used for anything else, just a normal account not a business one

moggy
24-01-2015, 06:05 PM
No, just our family joint account. I can then pay my bills without moving money around. Works for me.
You do not need a business account but the bank might like you to have one as they have lots of charges on them! It is not necessary.

Simona
24-01-2015, 09:32 PM
All you need is normal account just for minding....I personally would never mix my own affairs with the business side of cminding...does it cost anything? ....no ...not a penny more and so easy to deal with it rather than sort through what is yours and what belongs to your business or your family....it is a personal choice but, in my view...a good one !

sab
25-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Thanks, I was thinking of a account for my business rather than a proper business account. Think it will be good to keep everything separate.