PDA

View Full Version : CM to Pacey registered Nanny

Ripeberry
17-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Just renewed my Pacey membership and PLI and was looking at their 'Registered Nanny' scheme. As some of you know, later this summer I will be stopping CM from my own home, and going into self-employed cleaning. But in case it didn't work out, I was wondering if being a CM I could 'switch over' without having to do all their courses and re-do the 12 hr Paediatric (mine doesn't run out until 03/2017). Have any CMs gone straight from CM in your own home and become a nanny? I would be resigning my CM registration as I will not be going back to it.

JoRo163
19-01-2015, 09:59 AM
I don't know the answer, but would be interested to know this too! I'm stopping CMing & considering the future & this is a possibility I may explore...

hectors house
19-01-2015, 10:38 AM
I have wondered about becoming a Nanny/Housekeeper as I don't think I'm physically fit (or young enough) to do start a cleaning company and do cleaning all day. I like being on my own sometimes but like the option of going out to toddler groups for adult company when needed and know that I wouldn't like going to work in a Nursery as I like being able to go out when I feel like it.