PDA

View Full Version : Garden storage/shed

alex__17
02-01-2015, 11:02 PM
I have a keter store it out, less than a year and the lid catch and door have snapped...I'm going to return to homebase as its useless and everything in it is ruined after being rained on.
Any recommendations for similar sized outdoor storage?
Just want to keep a few rides ons and otheroutdoor toys, and a couple of boxes so not everything is in the house so doesn't need to be huge

Rarara
03-01-2015, 12:07 AM
I have a keter store it out, less than a year and the lid catch and door have snapped...I'm going to return to homebase as its useless and everything in it is ruined after being rained on.
Any recommendations for similar sized outdoor storage?
Just want to keep a few rides ons and otheroutdoor toys, and a couple of boxes so not everything is in the house so doesn't need to be huge
Oh that's a shame. I was thinking of getting one. More research is order I think! If I come across anything I'll let you know.

alex__17
06-01-2015, 08:20 PM
I thought I'd researched it well as it had over 4/5 on homebase website and read a few reviews but looking since it's fallrn to pieces it seems common with them that the hinges snap! Good reviews until it's been up a few months...