PDA

View Full Version : Funded Spaces/level 3

Slb21
02-01-2015, 09:27 AM
Happy New Year to all.

I'm currently doing the Level 3 childminding. Do you get a higher level of funding if you have level 3? I'm sure I saw a thread relating to this before but I can't find it - apologies if I'm repeating.

Also, where do I find the funding rates for my area? I've looked at the council site but couldn't see anything.

Really appreciate any advice - thanks.

Shel

loocyloo
02-01-2015, 10:07 AM
hi, as far as I am aware you don't get paid a higher level of funding if you have a level 3, but your LA might be different.

I'm not sure where you would find out the funding rates for your area. I would suggest speaking to your FIS, or some other childminders in your area. where are you? someone on here might eb able to help.

x

Slb21
02-01-2015, 10:43 AM
Thank you. I was reading on the internet and couldn't work out if they were saying entitled to more. I'm in Somerset. I'll talk to my CDSO.

Many thanks for your reply.

Simona
03-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Happy New Year to all.

I'm currently doing the Level 3 childminding. Do you get a higher level of funding if you have level 3? I'm sure I saw a thread relating to this before but I can't find it - apologies if I'm repeating.

Also, where do I find the funding rates for my area? I've looked at the council site but couldn't see anything.

Really appreciate any advice - thanks.

Shel

The DfE has a toolkit where you can compare the funding rates for all LAs....it has been available for a long time