PDA

View Full Version : Gold membership

CSR2014
19-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi,
I've read lots of good things on here about gold membership of childcare.co.uk. I am toying with taking out the annual subscription. If I do take this out and then find that it's not for me long-term would I be able to get some of my money back? If so, is it quite straightforward to do?
Many thanks

AliceK
19-12-2014, 05:29 PM
I pay monthly for it by automated payment so if I wanted to I could stop it but I have paid for my subscription for a long time now. It is definitely worth it. I have got plenty of parents using it. :thumbsup:

xxx

sarah707
19-12-2014, 10:12 PM
You can pay weekly using the app or monthly on the website.

it is very easy to cancel - there is a cancel page and you can contact Childcare.co.uk from any of the website pages.

I get most of my work from the site :D

Richard
19-12-2014, 11:13 PM
We do not offer a pro rata refund if you choose to cancel.annual gold membership early.

If you won't need a year then we offer weekly and.monthly membership.

Hi,
I've read lots of good things on here about gold membership of childcare.co.uk. I am toying with taking out the annual subscription. If I do take this out and then find that it's not for me long-term would I be able to get some of my money back? If so, is it quite straightforward to do?
Many thanks

KateA
20-12-2014, 06:00 PM
hi how much is the weekly charge please?

bunyip
20-12-2014, 08:20 PM
IME the annual gold membership is well worth the fee. :)

Even if you don't get any good contacts (which I very much doubt would be the case) you'd get your money's worth from the online training courses available through the site. :thumbsup:

Rick
20-12-2014, 08:27 PM
hi how much is the weekly charge please?

£9.99 but you can only do it though the app

lizduncan72
20-12-2014, 08:34 PM
IME the annual gold membership is well worth the fee. :) Even if you don't get any good contacts (which I very much doubt would be the case) you'd get your money's worth from the online training courses available through the site. :thumbsup:

Have to say I've never had any work from the site, had people make appointments and not turn up though!! (I know that's not the site's fault before anyone has a go at me!!!)
The training courses are great though and well worth the money I've paid :)

natlou82
21-12-2014, 09:50 AM
I've only ever paid on a monthly basis when I've had spaces and have always had an instant return as most of my business has come from the site :-)

Kiddleywinks
21-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Definitely worth it for me too - I still haven't managed to find the time to do the bloomin courses though, something I intend to correct next year.

It's a claimable expense too (advertising)!

CSR2014
21-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi,
Many thanks for the feedback - I've paid for the full year as seems like a good deal.
Regards