PDA

View Full Version : Inappropriate photos!

hectors house
17-12-2014, 11:43 AM
I use Tapestry on-line learning journals and had a parent text me last night saying that she had added some photos to Tapestry but now realise that they may not be appropriate, I replied saying I would take a look and edit or remove them unless it was a photo of baby sharing bath with her dad and then I may leave it!

Before I could look she replied saying Yes, it was but could only see the dad's toes. I replied saying that I was only joking and what a good guess it had been, offering to crop the photos and edit out the dad's toes as not sure it's appropriate to share naked toe photos! I did crop the photos so I can only see top half of baby as the mum thought the bubbles would blur view of bottom half but they didn't.

shortstuff
17-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Oopsie how lovely that the parent is keen to share though x

KateA
17-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Bless them not sure why they would have wanted to share the photo rather than stick in normal family album at home! wonder if the dad knows he is naked on the internet my hubby would not be happy :)

hectors house
17-12-2014, 12:42 PM
It was only the dad's ankles & toes in the photo, the photo was an observation of the baby cleaning her own teeth whilst in the bath, that was what the mum was trying to share, just happened that baby wasn't as covered up with bubbles as much as the mum thought. :laughing:

Tapestry has very strict security systems in place, so it was only the parents and me who can view what is posted in child's on-line journal - maybe I need to write a "sharing of nude photos" policy!

alex__17
17-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Brilliant parents for taking the time to contribute

blue bear
17-12-2014, 07:10 PM
How lovely I love it when parents contribute

CSR2014
18-12-2014, 11:57 PM
At least it was Mum who made the 'gaffe' and not you!!