PDA

View Full Version : Day with French boy!

butterfly
31-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Ahh well my little French boy has just left and he was lovely!! His dad was nice (an astro physicist!!) The little boy didn't speak much English but I suprised myself with how much French I knew!!
I think it went really well as I suggested to him that he looked on the CIS website to find a minder nearer to him (i'm about 25mins away) but he said if it was ok he'd come back to me!! I'm well chuffed and I have some unexpected cash in my pocket! Might go and buy a bottle of wine!

sarah707
31-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Well done you!

It's nice when a plan comes together :D

sue m
31-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Great news Butterfly. I have a brother and sister who come 11 miles to me so I suggested the four week settling in period and also said that as they have a great big 4x4 it might cost a lot in petrol. The four weeks period is up tomorrow and I asked Dad today if he wanted to still come to me and he said oh yes, if that's ok with you. I'm really fond of the kids already so I'm really pleased. Dad said they are happy with me and the kids are and they like the fact that I'm flexible. If only!!! :blush: I have them 3 days a week and can do any day they want so I'm pleased with that.

angeldelight
31-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Thats great news well done

Thats great also Sue

You must be both doing a good job

Angel xx