PDA

View Full Version : 1st day not too bad

nannysue
07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi fellow dieters. 1st day of diet not too bad going. Started painting (decorating bathroom) as soon as last one went home. Evenings are my worse time for picking so am keeping occupied. I think my DS will be well used too. I'm now off to watch Wire in the blood ...love Robson Green. Keep it up girls. Sue x

Tily Bud
07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
well done Sue keep up the good work x

Monkey1
07-01-2008, 09:38 PM
i am feeling the nibbles coming on so i am off to bed before i give in! well done to everyone!

miffy
07-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Well done Sue and everyone else who's started their diet today

Miffy xx

angeldelight
08-01-2008, 12:13 AM
Well done Sue

Keep us posted

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
09-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Well done sue, how are you feeling today? hope you're still going strong and we'll soon see a different sized you

xxxx

angeldelight
09-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Yes hope you are still doing ok ?

Angel xx

nannysue
10-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Hi all. Hows it going, everyone still keeping positive i hope. Think of all those lovely stappy summer dresses !!!. I'm still decorating so my mind and hands are occupied, as soon as the last one goes i'm there with the pasting brush and then fall into bed(have a bath first of course) when i'm too tired to see straight anymore. I'm having a break tonight though as i've had a real hard day. One of my mums who lost 4 stone through WW has given me their reciepe booklet, but i not sure how to pass them on through email. I am going to weight myself on the scales in Boots every monday. Don't think i have done too bad but we will see...

Keep up the good work girls. Sue x

Minnie Minx
10-01-2008, 10:05 PM
:clapping: well done sue, keep up the good work, but don't work too hard on your bathroom, you need a little relaxing "you time" too

xx

nannysue
19-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi everyone. Havn't been around for a while. Unfortunatly have got a severe chest infection at the moment, battled on working for a week but had to give in and go to the dr.You all seem to be doing well with the dieting some good results. I've not been as good as i should the past week but as soon as i feel better i will be back to it. had managed to lose 4.5lbs which is encouraging.

Keep up the good work, can you believe we are coming into the 3rd week all ready!!!! Sue x

mrsbumbles
19-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Well done! I hope you feel better soon x

LittleMissSparkles
20-01-2008, 12:46 AM
well done keep it up xxx:)