PDA

View Full Version : How do i set up to accept childcare vouchers

mumofone
07-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Just that really. I plan to accept these but have no idea how I go about it?

Mouse
07-12-2014, 08:56 AM
When a parent tells you they want to pay using childcare vouchers find it which ones, go to their website and look for the instructions on how to register.

It's usually very straight forward - complete your details and send or email a copy of your registration certificate.

I've just signed up with another one (I'm already registered with several) and it only took 24 hours to set up.

moggy
07-12-2014, 09:08 AM
You have to give your bank details to the Voucher company.

You need to ask parents to set the payment day a good 5-6 working days BEFORE the day you need the money in your bank account because there are delays in the process from the day the voucher company release the money to the day it is actually clearer in your account. This is even more of a problem when your payment day is on or just after a weekend or bank holiday.

I am registered with several companies and it all works fine once it is set up and parents have tweaked the payment date to get it in my account the right day. With each monthly invoice, I then just have to add up the voucher payments from mum, voucher payment from dad and their bank transfer to make up the invoice total, then I write a receipt for the total.