PDA

View Full Version : Gold membership

Smileyface
24-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Hi all I signed up for a months membership a few weeks ago I'm just wondering if I had to cancel it? As I don't need it anymore? I just payed through pay pal
Thank you

tigwig
24-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Are you talking about childcare.co.uk? If so you need to contact them to cancel. I think if you don't the money will keep coming out each month.

Smileyface
24-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Yes thank you how do I contact them x

moggy
24-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Yes thank you how do I contact them x

Read the FAQs on their website- see list in left hand column, it is near the bottom.

It says:

How do I cancel my gold membership subscription?

To cancel your gold membership subscription simply visit our cancellation page at www.childcare.co.uk/cancel

Gold membership can be cancelled at anytime before your next payment is due. If you cancel your subscription, you will still be able to use any remaining time on your gold membership before it expires.

If you experience any difficulty in cancelling your gold membership then please contact us for assistance.

Richard
24-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks Moggy.

If you paid via our website you can cancel future payments by going to www.childcare.co.uk/cancel

If you paid via one of our mobile apps then they are just one off payments.

If you need any more help you can contact our friendly customer support team at www.childcare.co.uk/contact

Smileyface
25-11-2014, 09:06 AM
All done thank you guys x