PDA

View Full Version : at the beach!

loocyloo
18-11-2014, 12:12 PM
We've had a brilliant morning on the beach .. now having fish and chips for lunch :-)

Can't believe it's the middle of November!

tess1981
18-11-2014, 12:41 PM
Ah I'm so jealous. I live in a rural area so nothing can be accessed by walking need to drive everywhere and it not possible most days with my wee 2 door can't get enough car seats in :(

skyblue
18-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Great photo!

AliceK
18-11-2014, 01:27 PM
You are so lucky to live near a beach, that's my aim in life, to live on the coast.

xxx

k1rstie
18-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Very jealous !

clareelizabeth1
18-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Wish I could go to the beach.

Great phot taking.

mama2three
18-11-2014, 02:04 PM
So jealous. Not only do I live right in the middle of the country , as far as possible from any coast , I also grew up in scarborough so I know exactly what Im missing!

FloraDora
18-11-2014, 02:18 PM
What a great experience you can offer your LO's.
I live in the almost centre of England, the furthest away from a beach point, so I suppose I always see visiting it as a great experience. My son who lives in Brighton however, despite living one street up from the beach doesn't share that excitement any more!

loocyloo
18-11-2014, 02:43 PM
So jealous. Not only do I live right in the middle of the country , as far as possible from any coast , I also grew up in scarborough so I know exactly what Im missing!

awwwww I could post you some sand if you like? :laughing: LO has got a tonne of it inside his waterproof suit! he must have been putting it down his neck!

I actually live about a 35/40min drive away from the beach, but by leaving straight from school drop off, we can be there with plenty of time to play and have lunch and get home before afternoon pick up! and I love scarborough south bay beach! its one of my favourites.

I love the beach and we visit as often as possible! just sitting on the beach, watching the waves, digging in the sand, etc .. bliss! the LOs in the photo must have stood there for about 1/4hour watching the waves and squealing as they got closer! and I was very impressed that my LO who usually makes a beeline for the sea ( but isn't walking yet ... ) didn't today, and was content to watch from a distance! PHEW! I did have several changes of clothes ready!

SYLVIA
18-11-2014, 02:57 PM
If I could get to the beach in that time I'd be there at every opportunity. Lucky you. You've made my mind up about what I'm doing this weekend though!

kellib
18-11-2014, 03:12 PM
I live 10 mins from the beach and hardly ever use it! Must fix that!

Dragonfly
18-11-2014, 05:54 PM
so,so jealous.such a lovely photo too.