PDA

View Full Version : today's conversation

tess1981
13-11-2014, 03:08 PM
2 mindees at the table doing homework one is 6 one is 7... They talking about what animals give them meat then it moves onto does all animals have blood... 6 yo says no. . Dead people don't lol

chris goodyear
13-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Just love listening to these sort of conversations!! Sometimes it's the best part of the day.lol.:laughing:

bunyip
13-11-2014, 06:24 PM
My grandchildren love walking through the churchyard and visiting their late great-grandad. An adult asked my grandson if he found the graveyard scary, to which he replied, "No. It's just a place where the dead people live." :)

Mouse
13-11-2014, 06:46 PM
I had a prospective parent come to visit this week. My 4 year old mindee talked endlessly, despite my best efforts to shut her up. She started telling us all about her lizard that had died and the cat that had died and the dead bird they'd found. She then started on about how her nanny had died because she was old, how her grandad would die soon because he was old and how I wouldn't be far behind because I was quite old as well :eek:

I realised why I usually do these first visits when I'm not working!!

kellib
13-11-2014, 07:24 PM
I had a brother tell his wee sister this week that she might die because she has a cough! He was deadly serious but at the same time not upset by the idea!

bunyip
13-11-2014, 07:29 PM
I had a brother tell his wee sister this week that she might die because she has a cough! He was deadly serious but at the same time not upset by the idea!

With the prospect of a bedroom to himself, why be upset?

You've gotta think like a child.................................... :D

tess1981
13-11-2014, 10:07 PM
The conversation the day before was even better almost 3 yo mindee needed to use the loo for number 2... as she pushed out the first one she said that's a daddy poop then the second one she said tats a mummy poop and the third one she said that's a de/^$n poop (her brothers name) I know tmi but they were getting smaller as she went along... but sometimes these conversations are just the pick me up I need after having a hard day with children

smurfette
13-11-2014, 11:42 PM
The conversation the day before was even better almost 3 yo mindee needed to use the loo for number 2... as she pushed out the first one she said that's a daddy poop then the second one she said tats a mummy poop and the third one she said that's a de/^$n poop (her brothers name) I know tmi but they were getting smaller as she went along... but sometimes these conversations are just the pick me up I need after having a hard day with children
Rofl that's class!!

Kiddleywinks
14-11-2014, 07:46 AM

That is so funny ;-)

My DS (aged about 4 at the time) had been sat on the loo for ages and I was outside the bathroom doing my 'desperate jig', as you do, but I couldn't hold out much longer so the conversation went like this:
Me: X what are you doing in there?
X: having a poo
Me: can you please hurry up as I need the toilet now
X: ok, just 3 more
Me: ????

(Hears 3 plops)

X: FINISHED!

How on earth did he know that???? Lol

loocyloo
14-11-2014, 08:20 AM
That's too funny!

When my ds was little and using a potty he proudly said "I've done a rhino poo" ????

Tmi ... it had a pointy/horn like end.

He told everyone that day!!

shortstuff
14-11-2014, 12:17 PM
That is so funny ;-)

My DS (aged about 4 at the time) had been sat on the loo for ages and I was outside the bathroom doing my 'desperate jig', as you do, but I couldn't hold out much longer so the conversation went like this:
Me: X what are you doing in there?
X: having a poo
Me: can you please hurry up as I need the toilet now
X: ok, just 3 more
Me: ????

(Hears 3 plops)

X: FINISHED!

How on earth did he know that???? Lol

My brother used to do that lol.

tulip0803
14-11-2014, 01:07 PM

:laughing:

I have one that does this too - except for the brothers name - they are babies after Daddy and Mummy

Kerry30
14-11-2014, 01:14 PM
I have an lo who likes to tell me every detail of his poo 'that was a sloppy one today' 'or i need to do a stinky poo at your house cos i havent done one here for ages' the best one...'poo comes out my bum not my penis, that would be funny' as he sits there laughing. I cant help but smile!

tess1981
14-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Today she had to poop but can't get to toilet on her own so I lift her up and wait and she says I'm going to poop so stand back lol

bunyip
14-11-2014, 07:49 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You know, I would absolutely have to put that one in the learning journal. Tag it as 'Mathematics - understanding of size, weight, capacity, etc.' and maybe PSE or Knowledge of the World - special people and similarities and differences. Might need a photo of the toilet bowl too :p - but only if your camera can handle the white-balance settings for the gleaming white porcelain of your best Armitage Shanks. :D

eeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww: p