PDA

View Full Version : Tips or advice re new playroom

Pixie dust
11-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi
From January I will be lucky enough to have a dedicated playroom as our downstairs bedroom isn't being used anymore so I am having it as my playroom. I can't wait to have a space that I will be able to close the door on at the end of the day and have some normality in the rest of the house. My husband is often home during the day as he works offshore, so he will get the lounge back to watch tv etc but I do think he will miss us and I am sure he will be popping into the playroom to see what we are up too.
So those of you who already have playrooms do you have any 'do's' or 'don'ts' or any words of wisdom.

the room was previously a garage which was converted by the previous owners to a bedroom so it's a nice size room.

yummyripples
11-11-2014, 05:40 PM
I have just rearranged my playroom. I have put my storage units in the middle of the room and the children play with the toys on top of the units and then tidy them away instead of just tipping everything all over the floor.
I would definitely recommend children's height tables so that the children can play

Not the best picture but I love the set up

KateA
11-11-2014, 09:40 PM
I would love a playroom and be able to close the door at end of the day. love seeing all pics of other childminders playrooms and how they lay them out