PDA

View Full Version : Free resources pack with World Nursery Rhyme Week

kimc2014
08-11-2014, 08:58 PM
For those of you who haven't heard about it....

World Nursery Rhyme Week celebrates the importance of nursery rhymes in early childhood development. Click the link to register. Their 'Thank You' page which pops up as soon as you have registered, provides you with the download instructions you need, so look out for that. Save the resources to your Desktop or 'My Documents' folder. 5 rhymes chosen for their 'Rhyme a Day' challenge for 2014:

Monday - Old King Cole
Tuesday - Hey Diddle Diddle
Wednesday - I Hear Thunder
Thursday - Oranges and Lemons
Friday - Five Current Buns

Resource pack includes a set of resources for each of the 5 rhymes: a free song download, lyric and chord sheets, colouring in sheets, PowerPoint presentation, sequencing activities, bordered writing paper (for handwriting practice), posters, participation certificates, colouring in book, quiz (for parents and Early Years) and a welcome letter.

Registration and more information here: World Nursery Rhyme Week - sponsored by Music Bugs (http://www.musicbugs.co.uk/world-nursery-rhyme-week)

hectors house
10-11-2014, 03:44 PM
For those of you who haven't heard about it....

World Nursery Rhyme Week celebrates the importance of nursery rhymes in early childhood development. Click the link to register. Their 'Thank You' page which pops up as soon as you have registered, provides you with the download instructions you need, so look out for that. Save the resources to your Desktop or 'My Documents' folder. 5 rhymes chosen for their 'Rhyme a Day' challenge for 2014:

Monday - Old King Cole
Tuesday - Hey Diddle Diddle
Wednesday - I Hear Thunder
Thursday - Oranges and Lemons
Friday - Five Current Buns

Resource pack includes a set of resources for each of the 5 rhymes: a free song download, lyric and chord sheets, colouring in sheets, PowerPoint presentation, sequencing activities, bordered writing paper (for handwriting practice), posters, participation certificates, colouring in book, quiz (for parents and Early Years) and a welcome letter.

Registration and more information here: World Nursery Rhyme Week - sponsored by Music Bugs (http://www.musicbugs.co.uk/world-nursery-rhyme-week)

Just wanted to remind people about the Chatterbox Challenge too - which takes place 9-15 February - this year it's in association with Ben & Holly. You can register on line and will be sent a pack, sponsor forms etc - last year we raised £42.

KateA
11-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Will do thanks for tip x