PDA

View Full Version : Any tips?

Tina Price
02-11-2014, 09:18 AM
I AM A FAIRLY NEW CHILDMINDER AND WANT TO DO OBSERVATIONS ON A CHILD WHO TAKES CUSHIONS OFF THE SOFA TO USE THEM AS A PRETEND HORSE AND LIKES TO BE A POSTMAN. WHAT CAN I DO FOR NEXT STEPS PLEASE?

mama2three
03-11-2014, 08:22 AM
my next step would probably to offer other resources to extend their pretend play ...bags , envelopes , etc for postman......

bunyip
03-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Mounted mail deliveries? :rolleyes:

(and please: no need to SHOUT, some of us oldies struggle to read extended amounts of capitals.)

KateA
03-11-2014, 11:12 PM
hi how about trip to a post box to post a letter or the post office to buy stamps etc could post a letter to Santa with them -royal mail do one where Santa writes back x

k1rstie
03-11-2014, 11:27 PM
I collect the big gold stamps that come on my eBay parcels. I cut them out, and they can either be stuck on with glue or with a bit of double sided tape (my personal favourite)

bunyip
04-11-2014, 07:22 PM
hi how about trip to a post box to post a letter or the post office to buy stamps etc could post a letter to Santa with them -royal mail do one where Santa writes back x

Good call, Kate.

I expect many members have done this before, but worth noting the new postcode (sadly no longer SAN TA1, though my village postmistress thinks they'll still get through with that).

The Royal Mail website lists the address for 2014 as:-

Santa's Grotto
Reindeerland,
XM4 5HQ

Whaddya mean he doesn't exist? How come he's got an address then? Eh? You answer me that.............. :D