PDA

View Full Version : Toiletgate!

smurfette
22-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Just
For a giggle.. New mum is a sales rep and on the road .. Uses my bathroom every day when she Collects! Lives about 20
Mins away.

Find it annoying cos luckily I have a downstairs loo but it's though my utility room which is full of cleaning products and art materials.. I have given up trying to fit it all in the cupboard and out of reach and the little ones Aren't allowed in there (closed door they can't reach handle ) .. Not sure if she really does need loo or just having a nosey to see if it's clean / safe .. But either she trusts me with Lo or she doesn't! (Lo is 11 months)

shortstuff
22-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Haha but if the public loos are anything like some I've used i don't blame her for hanging on lol x

smurfette
22-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Haha but if the public loos are anything like some I've used i don't blame her for hanging on lol x

I know! I suffer from a small bladder too and used to be bursting while on the road when I was selling! I must just make sure it is clean which I don't mind , I just worry about her worrying about the cleaning stuff etc

shortstuff
22-10-2014, 08:44 AM
I know! I suffer from a small bladder too and used to be bursting while on the road when I was selling! I must just make sure it is clean which I don't mind , I just worry about her worrying about the cleaning stuff etc

Bless you. Im sure she realises that los don't go in there

smurfette
22-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Bless you. Im sure she realises that los don't go in there

Hope so !!

Mouse
22-10-2014, 09:52 AM
If she's been hanging on for hours, she probably doesn't even notice the other stuff you've got in there - her sole focus will be on getting to the toilet in time!

I'd call her bluff sometimes & tell her there's someone in there. That's what I did with one of my mums who I knew was having a nose around upstairs. She turned up one day saying she was desperate for the toilet & I said I was sorry but my son had just gone in the shower. I said to her daughter "hurry up & get your coat on. Mummy is desperate for the toilet, so you're going to have to rush home!"

smurfette
22-10-2014, 10:06 AM
If she's been hanging on for hours, she probably doesn't even notice the other stuff you've got in there - her sole focus will be on getting to the toilet in time! I'd call her bluff sometimes & tell her there's someone in there. That's what I did with one of my mums who I knew was having a nose around upstairs. She turned up one day saying she was desperate for the toilet & I said I was sorry but my son had just gone in the shower. I said to her daughter "hurry up & get your coat on. Mummy is desperate for the toilet, so you're going to have to rush home!"

Ooh good idea .. It is the room where our electric shower is! She isn't long so I don't think she is rooting too much lol, but everyday?! Seriously!

zanacal
22-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Lol, when I was pregnant and working in an office I used our childminder's toilet every day too!!

smurfette
22-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Lol, when I was pregnant and working in an office I used our childminder's toilet every day too!!

Ooh wonder if she is pregnant again?! Hope not!

KateA
22-10-2014, 05:22 PM
If she's been hanging on for hours, she probably doesn't even notice the other stuff you've got in there - her sole focus will be on getting to the toilet in time!

I'd call her bluff sometimes & tell her there's someone in there. That's what I did with one of my mums who I knew was having a nose around upstairs. She turned up one day saying she was desperate for the toilet & I said I was sorry but my son had just gone in the shower. I said to her daughter "hurry up & get your coat on. Mummy is desperate for the toilet, so you're going to have to rush home!"

brilliant very good did she ever ask to use again?

Mouse
22-10-2014, 05:51 PM
brilliant very good did she ever ask to use again?

No. She didn't ever ask again!

Maza
23-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Whatever happened to the other 'toiletgate' thread - the one where the mum and dad used to take it in turns o use the loo and would smirk at each other as they went in?

Mummits
24-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Whatever happened to the other 'toiletgate' thread - the one where the mum and dad used to take it in turns o use the loo and would smirk at each other as they went in?

I'd forgotten that one!

But what I was going to say was that I also had a pregnant Mum who needed the toilet every time she came here.