PDA

View Full Version : Would it be worth it?!

smurfette
22-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Thank goodness after all the shenanigans of 4 out of my 6 mums being pregnant , I am finally pretty much full again. I work four days a week and have three little Ones Tuesday to Thursday and three Monday with one leaving shortly. On a Monday afternoon my girls go swimming and I take the little Ones, and have had to take three with me recently; Which has been fine but obviously easier without! Dh has said we are ok for money and not to fill the Monday space when the little one leaves but before he did I had an enquiry from a friend of the one leaving and told them all I had was a half Day some Mondays. And some weeks it is a full day (when girls don't have swimming as it's term time only and actually now they have half a term off and not back Til January)

Surprisingly they have come back and said rhey would Like the space (haven't met them yet lol so might still not go ahead) .. Dh says I am mad and to keep it simple but I have an evil plan in my head that it would Pay a cleaner!
I know a lot of you have cleaners, so do you think it would be worth it? Lo is 18 months so presumably walking and less hard work than a younger little one would be .. Need to have a think about what kind of things I would want cleaner to do

sarah707
22-10-2014, 06:18 PM
I am interviewing for a new cleaner at the moment - I work hard and I hate cleaning so I can justify the expense lol!!

Mine does everything I ask her to do - cleaning, changing beds, wiping surfaces down ... whatever I haven't had time to do :D

smurfette
23-10-2014, 12:00 PM
I am interviewing for a new cleaner at the moment - I work hard and I hate cleaning so I can justify the expense lol!! Mine does everything I ask her to do - cleaning, changing beds, wiping surfaces down ... whatever I haven't had time to do :D

Hi Sarah thanks for reply.. So uou just ask her to do different stuff each day? That would
Be ideal for me I think!