PDA

View Full Version : Weird!!!

butterfly
30-07-2008, 04:14 PM
I've just a call from a french guy asking for care for his son tomorrow!

it's so strange as i had just finished filling in my registration to emergencycare.co.uk also he found my website on the internet and called me even though i'm based in a village 20mins outdie of exeter and he's in the centre!! i still don't know how he found me!!

anyway he sounded nice and is coming from 10-2 tomorrow!

Minstrel
30-07-2008, 04:20 PM
oooooooooooo good luck:thumbsup:
i'd like to work for a french man.......

butterfly
30-07-2008, 04:25 PM
The thing i hate about one-off minding is i still have to fill in all the paperwork! i'll have to do a child information sheet and a contract! i'm thinking maybe i should make up my own short contract for one-off minding as otherwise i'm having to use an ncma one costing £1 a time! also it has lots of useless info on it when only minding for a couple of hours!!

Minstrel
30-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Good idea - surely a contract can have all the info you like as long as its signed by both and covers the basics -fee etc, i think thats fine. saves you money and i'm all in favour of that!

butterfly
30-07-2008, 04:32 PM
that's what i'm thinking. i think i'll gleam the useful info off the ncma one and do my own later. chances are i won't have him again as i'm so far from their house. he'll probably pass 20 other minders on the way to my house!!

sarah707
30-07-2008, 04:59 PM
If you are insured with ncma, you have to use their contracts!!

Good luck with Monsieur Le Francais! :D

SimplyLucy
30-07-2008, 05:04 PM
NCMA do tempary contacts. They cover a contract of up to 28 days so they are ideal of one off minding.

Best bit is they are only 1 page so they are quick and simple to fill in. I keep some in all the time for emergency cover.

butterfly
30-07-2008, 05:07 PM
If you are insured with ncma, you have to use their contracts!!

Good luck with Monsieur Le Francais! :D

ahh rubbish! hadn't thought of that!! ok well i'll have to use a proper one tomorrow and get some short term ones in for future use! thanks for sorting me out Sarah!!

Splish Splosh
30-07-2008, 05:48 PM
good luck hope all goes well.:)

angeldelight
30-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Good luck hope it goes ok

Angel xx