PDA

View Full Version : Safer food better business packs

littleDs31
21-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi everyone

What a windy day!! Just wondering if we still need to complete the "safer food, better business" files from the food standards agency with us not having to register as a food business anymore? So many things have changed in the last few months it's hard to keep up!!

Thanks

munch149
21-10-2014, 12:07 PM
When did that happen? I've got a food check in couple of weeks and they brought me one of those packs to fill out as never had one before

FloraDora
21-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Yes we do. We do have to be registered its just that Ofsted kindly does it for you on registration - to save you having to.

moggy
21-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes we do. We do have to be registered its just that Ofsted kindly does it for you on registration - to save you having to.

Yes, we are registered as food businesses BUT instead of us each doing that direct with our LA, instead Ofsted now do it automatically for us when you register. You still need to meet any standards your local Environmental Health ask for.

Safer Food Better Business for CMers is available to download online, I do not think they send out the free folders anymore but worth asking your local Env, Health or see if you can order online from Food Standards.

littleDs31
21-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Oh right, my mistake :( I thought they had taken some paperwork away, how foolish of me hahaha! Thanks for your replies I'm off to do my 3 monthly check haha