PDA

View Full Version : poorly hubby.... do i have to close?

Rickers83
15-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Hubby came home a bit early as was feeling off. Hes caught this horrible sickness bug that's doing the rounds.
If he stays upstairs out of the way am I ok to stay open? He wont be near the kids.....

Mouse
15-10-2014, 05:33 PM
I would stay open. My children are all older now so if any of them, or hubby are ill they have to stay upstairs out of the way.

I go round with the detol wiping all surfaces they might have touched, but other than that I just leave them to get on with it!

SJ35
15-10-2014, 06:27 PM
I'd stay open if my hubby was ill, we have a downstairs toilet and he would have to stay upstairs out of the way.
I would tell parents so they would have the choice even though the children would not be anywhere near him x

hectors house
15-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I would stay open - husband would be up in bed, not really any of their business why he is home or what illness he has got. Hope he feels better soon and no-one else gets it - that's why you need to stay open as if you close when he is ill and then have to close again if you get it you will be really be losing out on earnings. Just stay away from your hubby, anti bac everything and let him fend for himself.

Simona
16-10-2014, 06:49 AM
Hubby came home a bit early as was feeling off. Hes caught this horrible sickness bug that's doing the rounds.
If he stays upstairs out of the way am I ok to stay open? He wont be near the kids.....

Your hubby is part of your household and CRBd...he has a bug and needs to stay in bed ...or out of the way....until clear of it for 48 hours.

I don't think the EYFS or Ofsted require us to inform them when our family members...or the children in our care...get the dreaded winter vomiting disease

The only time we need to inform them is if there is food poisoning and a certain number of people are affected.
Hope he gets better soon...by the way the bug has not reached my area as yet!!!

KateA
16-10-2014, 04:56 PM
I would stay open as well as he is upstairs out of way and not in contact with children