PDA

View Full Version : An alternative to the Pogo which works on the iphone

Chatterbox Childcare
14-10-2014, 08:41 PM
After months of frustration with the pogo printer and my iphone and camera I have purchased an LG Pocket Photo printer and it works with my ipohone :clapping::clapping:

At last and I am so excited - guess who will be printing for the next week now :)

mama2three
15-10-2014, 06:46 AM
I wonder if it works with my nokia Lumia? I really miss using my pogo!

Chatterbox Childcare
15-10-2014, 01:45 PM
I wonder if it works with my nokia Lumia? I really miss using my pogo!

The instructions show Android, Apple, ipad and ipod. why not look at the instructions on line - google LG pocket photo model PD233

lor
17-10-2014, 12:32 PM
The instructions show Android, Apple, ipad and ipod. why not look at the instructions on line - google LG pocket photo model PD233

Do you use pics for your profile books?

might get one - am thinking of combining daily diary with profile book

X X

Chatterbox Childcare
17-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I am using them to print and stick straight into the observation page

blue bear
17-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Chatterbox, what is the print like? When I looked it up it said discontinued by manufacurer.

I've had 4 pogo printers and this one is on it's last legs but I do like the instant print ability so am interested in your find. How much did you pay out of interest and where from. Have priced up papers?

Chatterbox Childcare
17-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Chatterbox, what is the print like? When I looked it up it said discontinued by manufacurer.

I've had 4 pogo printers and this one is on it's last legs but I do like the instant print ability so am interested in your find. How much did you pay out of interest and where from. Have priced up papers?

Instant print the same as the pogo and it prints on the pogo paper too which is better because it is sticky backed. I brought mine for £100 but that was in Singapore. Still shopping as for sale in PC World for £124.98 if googled.