PDA

View Full Version : waiting ofsted certificate

leanne123
14-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Hi everyone
I passed pre registration yesterday and she said my certificate should be here by Monday (1 week away).
I have parents waiting for children to start beg of November and one parent said she needs my number to ring tax credits 2 weeks before her child starts. Is this right? Can I give it her now and she tells ofsted the start day is November? I'm scared of giving it her without me having a certificate in case I get in trouble :-# As long I do not have him until the start date and I make sure I have my certificate will I be ok?

Thanks X

sarah707
15-10-2014, 08:39 PM
certificates can take a few weeks to come through ... and you can't usually get insurance until you have a certificate ... and you can't take money without insurance ... so you are in a very difficult position at the moment.

I would suggest you wait a little while make sure you have your certificate in your hand and then it will hopefully all fall into place x

Simona
15-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi everyone
I passed pre registration yesterday and she said my certificate should be here by Monday (1 week away).
I have parents waiting for children to start beg of November and one parent said she needs my number to ring tax credits 2 weeks before her child starts. Is this right? Can I give it her now and she tells ofsted the start day is November? I'm scared of giving it her without me having a certificate in case I get in trouble :-# As long I do not have him until the start date and I make sure I have my certificate will I be ok?

Thanks X

If the inspector said the certificate will take a week then I would 'nudge' Ofsted if you do not have it within that time limit...Ofsted cannot always move the goal posts just because they are behind schedule on almost everything they do!!!

Bundle
18-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Congratulations :clapping:

My certificate took 12 days x

mumofone
17-11-2014, 06:33 AM
Well done leanne123, could you give us any feedback on your pre reg visit? X