PDA

View Full Version : Crumpet54

SJ35
07-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi I tried to reply to your message but your message box is full could you delete some and I'll try again? X

crumpet54
07-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Hi I tried to reply to your message but your message box is full could you delete some and I'll try again? X

hi!
yes I've just deleted my messages, I only had one other message there so not sure how/why inbox is full? ?

ive had a response from early years, they've said the next course is Feb 2015, runs for 12 evenings and 3 Saturdays, feel a bit of a downer now my maternity leave will finsh feb/March (but then I can take my holiday which will be about a months worth) which may mean having to be out of work for a while (I really don't want to return to my current job)

they've said in the application form that I need to work out my start up expenses which I think I will struggle with -where to start! !??
I realise I am waffling now!

crumpet54
09-10-2014, 08:14 PM
hi just a quick question- do I have to go through the council to do the course or is there any other way ie through pacey? or is this a no no? its just that Im thinking rather than waiting until feb to start with council? what do you think? thanks

SJ35
09-10-2014, 08:44 PM
hi just a quick question- do I have to go through the council to do the course or is there any other way ie through pacey? or is this a no no? its just that Im thinking rather than waiting until feb to start with council? what do you think? thanks

Hi I've cleared my inbox now so any messages should come through.
You will need to wait and go through the council :(
Sorry just a quick message lol, pm me if you need to x