PDA

View Full Version : Childminder leaves child in car

AliceK
06-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Do you think this is actually a registered childminder? Surely someone registered would never do this??

Childminder leaves tot in car whilst food shopping | Parenta.com (http://www.parenta.com/2014/10/06/childminder-leaves-tot-in-car-whilst-food-shopping/?utm_campaign=newscast&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=14382425&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9c--VHmffNdMPgaG5a3_-zP3Aa6X5tLQQR4EG5ZtrvboRLqA36nLGkREDNsML1YSB2j2EE6 XJB5xF8A7sRjiHCrDH79Q&_hsmi=14382425)

xxxx

KateA
06-10-2014, 11:42 AM
I am just wounding how a 69 year is able to keep up with the kids she mindes, my kids grandparents are similar age and there's no way they could keep up each and every day.

hectors house
06-10-2014, 12:24 PM
I think childminders on the Independent Facebook page have written comments under the on-line article asking newspaper to state whether the 69 year old lady is actually a registered childminder or if this is just their generic term for childcarers (pity they didn't call her a babysitter like they normally call us). If not a registered childminder they have asked paper to print an apology - haven't looked on there to see if there is an update, also would this story have made the headlines if child was left by parent, answer "of course not, they do it all the time". (Not of course agreeing that it is right whoever leaves them).