PDA

View Full Version : changes at the setting

Hello you
05-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi everyone,

I curious question to all childminders: What would you change about your environment
to improve a better place for the children?

Thank you all!

HTSMumma
05-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Never mind the kids.... I'd install a coffee machine on the wall....
I might even switch the craft table for a massage chair!!! ;-)

Seriously, I'd maybe be less worried about filling my playroom with as many toys and activities it could hold and have a little more space for them to spread out and play. I went a little crazy with the resources when I started. Quickly realised that I shouldn't have.

redtiger21
05-10-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm quite happy with mine really- obviously I'd like a huge big space for them to spread out and go nuts, but realistically, I think as long as there are a nice range of resources, it's safe and interesting, anything else is about the time you spend with them really x

KateA
06-10-2014, 11:48 AM
I like how I am set up, but if I had the time I would love to build a playroom and contain it all in one place.x

clareelizabeth1
06-10-2014, 12:20 PM
I would have a stinging nettle free garden. I have open space grass and a wood it's just the stinging nettles that hinder play at times.

Inside is also quite spacious although I would love to have a section in which they could go and play but without supervision. I always think it's sad how supervised children are nowadays. But although I can trust my own son in the play room I have found that due to the amount of playpens and safety gates at their homes none of my mindies can cope with being able to touch things. They all get so excited that they can move without bars and draws don't have locks on that they go slightly crazy if left alone. So I wish I could change mindies home environments so they are taught from birth not to tip boxes.

tess1981
06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
I would love a play room. My home is over run with stuff. Would love to see able to pack all into one room at the end of a day